top of page

TEA TIMERS

Public·56 members

Nottingham Forest vs Man United live online 30 December 2023 Watch Live

25 minutes ago — Today: Nottingham Forest vs. Man United live online 30.12.2023 Live HD 25 Jan 2023 — The Carabao Cup game between Nottingham Forest and Man ...

Barcelona drew level on points with Real Madrid at the top of La Liga with a hard-fought 2-1 win over third place Getafe at Camp Nou. See alsoBarcelona v Getafe as it happened Injuries to Ousmane Dembele and Luis Suarez meant Ansu Fati started once again for the Catalans and their injury troubles worsened still when Jordi Alba was forced off in the first half of this match. On the face of it, it might seem a bizarrely-timed decision. But this is Barcelona we are talking about. Why this came as a surprise to no-one - Valverde includedFor some time now, the 55-year-old Valverde has been spoken to by the movers and shakers at the club over matters that have been concerning them regarding the team's form. Many feel the side is going backwards, there are doubts being expressed about the physical preparation of the players and the substitutions during games, rumours of a charged atmosphere in the dressing room are rife and there seems to be a lethargy, complacency and general malaise about the place. Preussen Munster and Ingolstadt will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Preussen Munster this season have the following results: 8W, 10D and 13L. Meanwhile Ingolstadt have 13W, 10D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Southampton had a good run at the end of 2019 and finished the year in 15th place and four points above the relegation zone. They host Tottenham on New Year's Day who start 2020 in sixth place in the Premier League. The Saints come into this game having earned seven points from their last three league games. In contrast to Cologne, we don't expect Werder Bremen to be very confident going into Saturday's fixture. Werder Bremen have earned just one win in their last 12 Bundesliga games. Furthermore, they have lost five of their last six Bundesliga games. Sheffield Wednesday vs Bristol City predictions in our match preview this Championship clash. Can the Owls secure a victory in Sunday's clash at Hillsborough? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Jeonnam Dragons have been amazing last time out at K league 2. They finished the season with 4 wins in the 6 games. Meanwhile Gyeongnam relegated from K League 1 this season and I expect they will lose against high flying visitors. They have been bad at the end of the last season in K league 1 and failed to win in 7 of the final 8 games of the season. Jeonnam Dragons will be aiming for direct promotion and with a win here they can sit comfortably. Gyeongnam had a terrible streak and it is unlikely for them to break that streak and I expect will not be able to score in this home match. Jeonnam Dragons is a strong team and the club can avoid loss in this first match of new campaign. RETRO CORNER The last time Everton won at Anfield, Kevin Campbell scored the only goal, and a 19-year-old called Steven Gerrard was involved. Though not for the whole game: he was one of three players sent off. The other two were for a stand-up slapfight; Gerrard got his for a tremendously pointless flying tackle on Campbell. Clubs would get creative, masking the empty seats with banners or fake cardboard "fans" and giving a select few a front-row seat via a video call on the big screen, as would the TV companies, piping artificial crowd noise onto games to provide the illusion of an atmosphere. It has been tougher on some fans than others - Liverpool and Leeds fans, for example, have missed out on long-awaited moments of glory, while Northampton and Wycombe supporters had to watch their team's respective play-off victories at Wembley from afar. How to watch Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United 8 hours ago — How to watch Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United: TV channel and live stream for Premier League game today. Matt Verri. Sat, December 30 ... In terms of his own future at the club, Ozil said he is unsure what will happen when his contract expires next year. After this season I have one more year and after that I don't know what will happen because I can't see the future," he said. What I can do is give everything for the team, for myself, to be successful and let's see what happens in the future. Werder Bremen fc is going to host Frankfurt fc in Germany Bundesliga game encounter this evening., their last game where away to Frankfurt fc home ground where the visitors have won with two goals to nil and last at this venue ended with a draw. Their drawing habit continued as they needed extra time to get past UCAM Murcia in round two. Lo and behold, it happened again in the last 32 but this time they caused a surprise when beating La Liga strugglers Celta Vigo 2-1 at home. They come into this game unbeaten in their last 12 home matches but have only won one of their last five home games in this competition. The same problems would likely materialise as United too, because Ed Woodward has never been able to pull off a sensible long-term strategy in the transfer market. Nonetheless, there may not be another opportunity for Pochettino this summer to stay in England. Read the full story PSG consider Rose move The Sun believe that Paris Saint-Germain are interested in Tottenham Hotspur full-back Danny Rose. Paper Round’s view: Shaw only has himself to blame. He has had three managers to convince over his worth, and from Louis van Gaal onwards there have been concerns over his weight and commitment. With Solskjaer looking to move on players who don’t show the requisite talent and steel it is probably time to move on Shaw, who has wasted his opportunity one season after the next. More than 13 years since he shocked the soccer world by turning his back on Real Madrid to sign with the Los Angeles Galaxy, Beckham remains the biggest name in Major League Soccer. But maybe not for long, the former England and Manchester United captain hinting his club might take a page from the Galaxy playbook he helped write and go out and sign the game's biggest stars. Schalke 04 are winless in the last 7 games and last week they lost the derby to Borussia Dortmund with 0-4. However, at home Schalke 04 have not been bad so far this season with a 5-6-2 record with the only 2 defeats against teams out of the top 5. History isn’t on Chelsea’s side here either. The Blues have lost eight of their last nine Premier League away games against the traditional Big Six, and they have won just two of their last 13 away league games against Spurs. Not only that, but Jose Mourinho has won 12 and drawn one of his 13 competitive home games against teams he’s previously managed, including three victories at home to Chelsea. Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: Bayern Munich restart their season by beating Union Berlin "Even though the conditions are unusual, I'm looking forward to Friday," he said. In the end, it's a derby. It's a special game with lots of emotions. I'm sure I don't need to do much to get the players up for Friday. For me, the first and main goal is our overall goal - that is staying in the Bundesliga. MADRID, Dec 2 (Reuters) - Here are the main talking points from the weekend's action in La Liga: MADRID GET ROUGH AND READY Real Madrid earned a scrappy 2-1 win at Alaves on Saturday with a performance they didn't seem capable of last season. It was cold, wet and fierce at Mendizorroza, with Alaves' industrial style and a baying crowd offering Zinedine Zidane's side a test of their title mettle. Everton midfielder Andre Gomes will make his comeback in a practice match on Sunday - 105 days after suffering a fractured dislocation to his ankle. The 26-year-old will return in a behind-closed-doors game between Everton squad players as he steps up his rapid return to full fitness. If Gomes comes through unscathed he could be contention for a recall when Everton visit Arsenal on 23 February. Gomes sustained the injury against Tottenham on 3 November.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page