top of page

TEA TIMERS

Public·56 members

(STREAMING<<<<) Today: Montego Bay United - Harbour View live 31 December 2023

#Team namePPlayedGDGoals DifferencePtsPointsWWins3Championship play‑offArnett Gardens10112164Championship play‑offPortmore United1192165Championship play‑offDunbeholden100185View 11 more rows

Nothing put fire in the eyes of Sir Alex Ferguson like European football. He was obsessed with it for umpteen reasons; three in particular. It awakened the small boy in him, the one who sneaked into Hampden Park to watch Real Madrid beat Eintracht Frankfurt 7-3 in the 1960 final. It brought a glamour and prestige that even 13 domestic titles could not provide. And it was the acid test of his intelligence, tactical awareness and man-management ability. Ferguson resented the cultural cringe that has been a part of English football throughout the Premier League era, and raged against the idea that European football was intrinsically superior. The problem, as it is perceived by those who have worked with him, like Neville and King, is that he is being asked to do his work in the wrong areas. There were some shocking performances from Tottenham players, but I think the manager was equally culpable in this result in how he set up. We might just talk to our GP and do things that way. But look, who knows, I could be sitting here in five years' time and have been wrong. The forwards go through these moments, there have been for me, for my brother [Filippo], for [Ciro] Immobile at Lazio which fortunately had very few,” he said at a press conference. Keshi Anderson's late equaliser secured Blackpool a 1-1 Championship draw against Swansea in south Wales. The news comes in what is the biggest week of the season so far for PSG's women's team, who won their first ever Division 1 Feminine title last term. What the managers said...Motherwell boss Graham Alexander: He [Dean Cornelius] made his first start at Hibs and has still trained exceptionally well even though he wasn't in the team last week. Liverpool are ready to join the battle to sign Torino star Gleison Bremer, who is also wanted by Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United. Tavernier had another opportunity when Barker was upended in the box by defender Mason Hancock but this time his shot to the same side was blocked by the diving Currie. Ben Brereton Diaz struck his 20th Championship goal of the season as Blackburn beat struggling Barnsley 2-1 to move level on points with second-placed Fulham. The statement read: Real Madrid CF reports that our players Asensio, Bale, Lunin and Rodrygo, and our technical assistant Davide Ancelotti have tested positive for Covid-19. For me, the squad is full of quality. 'Nobody likes' Rudiger's transfer decision Tuchel says nobody likes Antonio Rudiger's decision to leave the club this summer as the defender closes in on a free transfer to Real Madrid. The hosts made a strong start and claimed the lead with 15 minutes gone but Brugge equalised almost immediately. Spanish newspaper AS called it Barcelona's resignation from the football elite as they lost 3-0 to Bayern Munich to finish third (Barca's third 3-0 defeat in their six games). Montego Bay United v Harbour View live 31 December 15 hours ago — [LIVE] Follow the Montego Bay United vs Harbour View Score Live & Match Result with our football Livescore. Premier League Match played on ... That something is Dike, who joins early enough in the month to jump right in for the second half of the Championship season. For Bellingham did not pull his punches after Dortmund’s loss to Bayern Munich at the weekend. You give a referee, that has match fixed before, the biggest game in Germany... what do you expect? Fans think clubs & associations must do betterWhen it comes to football clubs, fans in the Netherlands think their clubs are most effective in tackling racial abuse (50 per cent). PSV overcame Maccabi Tel Aviv 2-1 on aggregate by earning a 1-1 draw in Israel although the game was in danger of being abandoned early in the second half after objects were thrown on the pitch. Foundations for future Scotland success?Alice Piper is joined by Rob Dorsett and Pete Smith to discuss England's 1-0 win over Czech Republic at Wembley to finish top of Group D at Euro 2020. JAM D1 Harbour View FC vs Montego Bay Utd: 2023/01/23 Big data AI model autonomously predict the current theoretical corners and goals for based on real-time game data, helping you to seize the best timing to do in ... Team-mate Federico Chiesa, whose dad Enrico played with Buffon at Parma, says: I don't know if it's more strange for me to play with him, or vice versa. SCORE PREDICTION: 1-0 | BETTING ANGLE: Leander Dendoncker to have two or more shots (11/8 with Sky Bet - Bet Here!)Opta stats...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page