top of page

TEA TIMERS

Public·43 members

[[TODAY]] Today: Toronto Raptors vs Detroit Pistons live stream 30 December 2023

Watch the Detroit Pistons at the Toronto Raptors with the NBA League Pass. ... in your area due to regional or national broadcast rights for that specific game.

The Reds have a hectic winter schedule with nine matches before the end of the month - including Carabao Cup and Club World Cup fixtures on consecutive days – so Klopp has opted to rest Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane and captain Jordan Henderson over the past week. Klopp made seven changes for the 3-0 win over Bournemouth on Saturday and believes his squad understands the selections, saying: “I didn’t speak or ask them, I just made a decision. Davies in particular has drawn plenty of plaudits for his electric play so which of the two are quicker? “It’s him,” Coman replies, “We’ve already done some testing at Bayern, it’s him. If it’s speed in slaloms or turning I think I’m a little faster but in a straight line it’s him. Coman says he has never timed himself over 100 metres as he feels he is quickest over the first 15, that’s where he gets his advantage. A couple he made from close range to deny Isco and Benzema after the break stand out in particular and, given Courtois’ unconvincing display, many of the home fans may wish he was still guarding their net. KEY MOMENTS 17’ - GOAL! Real Madrid 1-0 PSG (Benzema). What a lovely team goal! Following nice work from Hazard, Valverde and Carvajal have an overlap on the right. Managua will be meeting with the away team Real Esteli and this game we have given this two teams to score an under of 2.5 total goals as looking at the last games this two teams have meet together they are not used of scoring an over of 2.5 total goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction We’re confident that Port Vale will win this weekend and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-1. The hosts head into the game as the form favourites but both teams are playing well at this moment in time and we don’t believe there will be much between the pair at the final whistle. I believe Slavia Reserves and Torpedo Zhodino Reserves will share the points in this match. There are two reasons for my pick. The first is connect with the hosts. Slavia Reserves are not among the best, they have collected just 4 points and sit third from the bottom. But they stayed unbeaten last weekend playing 1:1 draw at Vitebsk. Danila Slesarchuk scored the goal on that match. Posted at 73' Foul by Dwight McNeil (Burnley). Posted at 73' Nampalys Mendy (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 72' Corner, Burnley. Conceded by Jamie Vardy. Posted at 72' Attempt blocked. Dwight McNeil (Burnley) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 70' Dwight McNeil (Burnley) wins a free kick in the attacking half. It was also needed because the pages would fill up so quickly with stamps from the different countries visited. In my early days at BBC Radio 5 Live, I hadn't yet earned my stripes to cover the big Champions League games, so I was often dispatched to follow English clubs in the early rounds of the old Uefa Cup. That would bring you to some very unusual places. Zinedine Zidane magic and beach ball madness - Guy Mowbary's MOTD momentsBizarre Ozil interview and World Cup disbelief - Steve Wilson's MOTD momentsThen you add in the labyrinth of international qualifying groups over the years. And now I'm president at Miami. So I have a very rounded education in how football clubs work and it can only stand me in good stead. No grudges with Beckham'For a franchise that only began in 2015, Miami have a storied history. They began life with two Italy icons at the forefront - Alessandro Nesta as head coach and Paolo Maldini as co-owner with Riccardo Silva. But the disbandment of the second-tier NASL has left them "on a rollercoaster" for the past two years, according to Dalglish, who replaced Nesta in January 2018 and led the club to success further down the pyramid. There is no doubt that players' health comes first, and also the health of all those involved in matches - staff of clubs, media, everyone has to be safe," said Colombo. Doing testing is an important component part of these health measures. But at the moment there is not a common position in every country. Belgium's Pro-League has annoyed European football's governing body Uefa by cancelling its season over health concerns and financial issues, although ratification is still pending and a final decision has been delayed until 24 April. OK, so Manchester City have been under-par this season - but Kevin de Bruyne certainly hasn't. He's enjoying a spectacular year having bounced back from a duo of nasty knee injuries last season. There can really be no genuine dispute that he is the most creative player in Europe. He's leading the assist table in the Premier League with 16, from 23 clear-cut chances created - which is more than even Lionel Messi, who's made 22 goalscoring opportunities. The highest-scoring Champions League group stages ever have come to an end with the usual suspects qualifying - but there are some unfamiliar names among the top goalscorers. Some 308 goals were scored, beating the 2017-18 record of 306. So what have we learned so far from this season's tournament? Lewandowski can end Messi-Ronaldo golden boot dominance For each of the past 12 seasons Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi has won the Champions League golden boot - including one year they shared it with Neymar. The Slovak FA will fully respect the decision of the chief health officer of the Slovak Republic designated by him in connection with the presence of spectators at the match against Ireland," said a Slovak FA statement. The winners of the Slovakia v Republic game are scheduled to play either Bosnia-Herzegovina or Northern Ireland away five days later when a spot at Euro 2020 will be up for grabs. The Slovak FA statement also said that the country's senior clubs had been told to tell players to restrict interactions during goals celebrations and also not to shake hands as part of precautions. We are not in a condition to think any different than that. Jose on Fernandes. Jose Mourinho also to speculate further on reports Gedson Fernandes is close to joining Spurs on an initial 18-month loan. I'm waiting for news, but when I say I am waiting the news could come or not," he said. I'm more worried about Middlesbrough than the market. Monaco have been flying recently with so many emphatic wins and even though their away form isn't spectacular, we're backing them to get the win against this Angers side in a bout of poor form. Les Scoïstes haven't been great at home recently but we're expecting them to score against this Monaco side with just one clean sheet in their last five away games. Nevertheless. the hosts have seven goals in their last four games and with their top assister and second top scorer Islam Slimani back in the team we're expecting them to win 2-1. In Italy, the worst-hit European country with 3,090 cases and 107 deaths, all sport will either be postponed or take place behind closed doors until 3 April. Playing fixtures behind closed doors is the main contingency plan being considered by the Premier League, should the spread of coronavirus necessitate it, although at present matches will go ahead as planned. After discussion with the Government's crisis planners, the main focus for our contingency planning is consideration of a 'behind closed doors' policy," the email says. LONDON, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Jose Mourinho has reinvented himself several times during his successful managerial career at some of Europe's biggest clubs and has always demanded the spotlight but the new Tottenham Hotspur manager was a picture of humility on Thursday. Holding his first news conference at the north London club's sparkling new training ground after replacing Argentine Mauricio Pochettino, who was sacked on Tuesday, Mourinho could not stop smiling. Toronto Raptors Highlights vs. Detroit Pistons FG for the Raptors in the losing effort. The Magic improve to 9-5 on the We use cookies to provide you with the best online experience. If you continue ... Raptors vs. Pistons: Free Live Stream, TV Channel, How to 3 hours ago — The Detroit Pistons (2-29) are underdogs (+4.5) in their attempt to stop a 28-game losing streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (12-19) ... Away side has won their previous match in the competition, and one of the rare victories in the part of the league was against this opponent. They should head for the first win on side, and keep on with the good track for the position in the mid of the table. I miss it and it's difficult. But we are not important, football is not important. People love football. De Bruyne said he and his family were in self-isolation after his children fell ill last month, which is why he did not travel back to his native Belgium. I've been at home now for two weeks," De Bruyne added. Extremadura UD is in relegation zone. They are just point far from safe zone still they are in form as last 3 games they are without defeat with score 1-2-0 where they manage to score just 2 goals. They scored just 18 goals at 21 games and that is less than goal per game. That is their main problem off course. Against tonight opponent they have good record and played always good. Last 3 games in Segunda Extremadura UD all won against Alcorcon. Results were 3-0, 0-1 and 0-2. Astana head coach Roman Hryhorchuk says he does not think Manchester United have been disrespectful by naming an inexperienced squad for Thursday's Europa League game in Kazakhstan. United have already qualified for the round of 32 while Astana are out of contention with two Group L games left. And manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's 18-man squad features 14 teenagers - with 10 yet to play a first-team game. The players know what is happening. It is their job and they have already been informed about it and have been thinking about it. The team offered to relinquish salaries if that is a way to help the club and its employees. Yes," he said when asked if Borussia had accepted their offer. Germany's national team players offered 2. Both teams have won 16 points so far, they are ranked 2nd and 3rd place respectively. BATE are one of the favorites to win the league, they started the season very poor however they improved a lot in the recent matches. Slutks are surprisingly winning plenty of games, but I believe they do not belong in the top of the standings. Odds are great because it is a game between the current top two teams in the league but they are actually the highest scoring teams in the league with Managua scoring 22 times, and at home in 5 games played they scored 14 times and also conceded 5 goals, let me just tell you their last 4 home games winning with 3-1 against Real Madrid, winning 4-1 with Sabanas after which came a 4-2 win with Juventus Managua their city rivals while last round they hosted a top team Diriangen and thanks to a goal after the 90 minute won the game 2-1. There's been some massive pluses, [goalkeeper] Carly Telford has been sensational in all games. I think Nikita Parris is getting back to somewhere near her best, there's been some good individual performances but ultimately, we will be judged on our results. I'm not going to hide behind the fact this was a tournament where we wanted to experiment with younger players. Zlatibor will try to place in the Super league in the next season, and they are currently near the promotion zone at the league. They are going to Belgrade outskirts, in order to face Zarkovo, which should not have issues to stay in this competition.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page